Friday, January 06, 2012

Kayne West Aspires to be the Next Steve Jobs

Not all creative people are designers - I'm just saying, my hope is that the skilled professionals are used to bring this vision to life.


Other Hip-Hop Moguls have made the leap to creating products. For example, Dr Dre launch a very successful product line of headphones called "the beats" in a partnership with Monster, Inc.

According to postings from West’s Twitter account, he’s been inspired not only by Jobs’ example, but also by current events and the need for change: “We need to take what Michael Jackson felt and McQueen and Steve Jobs and we need [to] make things better… The adrenaline is running… I don’t know if I can even get to sleep now… From Wall Street to the London riots to Chicago murders… I sit everyday and ask what can I do to make a difference… There are so many broken systems from the economy to school systems [to] jail systems… we need experts for this… We need scientist[s] and top world designers to directly affect governments…”

read more

No comments: