Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Product: Bagless Cordless Handheld Vac

Personally I been looking for a product to fill my vacuum void. The Electrolux stick (2-in-1) vacuum came close but its limited suction power caused me to hold off spending a tite $100. And the popular Swifer dust mop just does not come close to addressing my cleaning needs.

So the idea solution for those (me) that live in small spaces and have cars that need to be cleaned, at least on occasion would be a cordless product that has flexibility. Hooray for Dyson, as it continues to out innovate its more established competitors.


The Root 6's radical/macho aesthetic maybe a little off putting to some? I question the dependence on holding the device only by a handle. The handle only approach raises a usability concern and may have missed an opportunity to make use of the users forearm for additional support and control?

Dyson Homepage

No comments: